Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Integration in Java Application

Hi

I am making a product in Java to show some analytical results but I want to display  the results using Qlikview charts in the product. I have Qlikview server in our company.

What to do?

Thanks

Saurabh

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Any help?

morgankejerhag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

For .Net there are a product called Workbench that lets you integrate QlikView within a .Net application. As far as I know there is no such for Java.

Do you need "live" charts where the user can makes selections and so on or is it enough with "dead" charts that are just images? If dead images are enough you can export them from QlikView either through a macro or with a product like NPrinting.

Maybe it would be possible to utilize the Ajax client through Java and show "live" charts.

Not applicable
Author

Can't we use workbench for java?

morgankejerhag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

As far as I know Workbench is only for .Net.

Not applicable
Author

When we use Qlikview Javascript API, we place iv tags wherever we want the required object and we place it's code in HTML. So, can't we do it in java and put the workbench initialization script in HTML header

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You are using Web, Client / Server or StandAlone App Java?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As of my knowledge

if u want to show the some analysis in u r website for the

give me a button for that analysis and give the refence to that buttoun as the qlikview acces point url

so if u click on that button automatically calls the qlikview accesspoint there if u give the right credentials u can see the analysis report........

Not applicable
Author

Hello venkatasreekanth2020

Do you have any sample code for the reference?

I would be very much helpful.