Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Hyperlink Text to a Different Sheet?

I have a main sheet with a few top KPIs and a title that I would like to separate sheets in the app. Is it possible? Thanks!

7 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Jason,

In the current version of Qlik Sense you would need to use a work around to do this.  If you are using Qlik Sense in a browser, you could create a text object with URL Link to the sheet you want.  The link will result in a new browser tab being launched.

An alternate solution would be to create a mashup however this is a bit more involved.

-Josh

Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Hi Josh,

Great suggestion, however I am using the desktop version of Qlik Sense. so URLs and mashups is not possible.

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Jason,

Just in case you are unaware, you can use Qlik Sense Desktop through your browser by going to http://localhost:4848/hub.  However I would agree that in a Desktop scenario openning Qlik Sense Desktop, then going to a browser is probably more complex than just telling the users to go to the tab call X to see the details on the X KPI.

-Josh

Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Thanks bringing that to my attention. Appreciate the help and feedback!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Maybe you could try some Qlik navigation button extension. There are several at Qlik branch.

rittermd
Master
Master

If I hear what you are saying you can link a KPI to another sheet in the same app.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

VizLib Text Obj

You can use above extension to link your KPI or Text Object to other sheets.

There are many Action options which can be used.

If a user clicks on the KPI, it will activate the sheet you defined or you can also add external hyperlink upon click on that KPI.

Thanks.