Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload option is missing in QMC an QEMC

Hi All, I have installed the server and publisher in windows server 2003 and able to open the accss point page. Once I saw the reload option was available some where but don't remember where. But now I am not able to find the reload option anywhere in both QMC and QEMC. Let me know where it will be available.
11 Replies
d_pranskus
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi

In QEMC 9.0 you could go to Documents tab, then select desired document in the left pane and on Reload tab on the right define it's schedule, or you could push reload now button.

Cheers

Darius

Not applicable
Author

Darius Pranskus wrote:
In QEMC 9.0 you could go to Documents tab, then select desired document in the left pane and on Reload tab on the right define it's schedule, or you could push reload now button. <div></div>

I checked in the same now and previously but the reload button is not available. Please let me know why it is not available. What I need to do to make it appear.

d_pranskus
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi

When Publisher is installed Reload option is not available for User Documents. You should use Source Documents tab instead. But there is no Reload Now button as well. Just add a reload task and then you will be launch it a any time through Status tab.

Cheers

Darius

Not applicable
Author

Hi Darius, I am very new to deployment. So don't mind if it is very silly kind of questions. I wanted to know what is user and source document, what is the difference between them and how to add the files to the source document so that I can do the reload task as said by you. Please reply...
Not applicable
Author

you should add your source folder on EMC -> System --> Setup-->Distribution Services --> General --> Source Folders

after adding your folder go to Documents --> Source Document and expand QDS

you will find the directory you added and the application on it , select the application you want it and press + and follow the step Smile.

i hope that serve you .

Best Regards

Not applicable
Author

did I get this right. With Publisher license installled I can't create Reload Jobs with qmc anymore?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Open QEMC, go to documents tab -> source documents -> surf to qvw desired -> click on it and you will see in the right hand side the reload options on the document.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Ok, creating with qmc is still possible, but editing a task?

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can still reload in QMC with the publisher by creating a publisher task from a source document that can then be distributed to the users.