Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Geomapping using Qlikview BI tool

I have a dataset with Countrynames (To and from) which is more similar to Travel starting country and the destination country.

For eg: If the travel is between India to Australia then the country origin will be India and the destination will be Australia.

I have collected the latitude and longitude for both origin and destination place

Now I want to plot the lat and log for origin and destination country using Qlikview tool.

Need to know how to achieve this visualization in Qlikview11?

Note : I'm using Qlikview11 Personal edition

5 Replies
francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Lathaa,

Check the post below:

Step-by-Step Google Map API v3 integration

It will be useful to solve your issue,

François

Not applicable
Author

I think its based on single location points ie.., KPI is for the country sales Visualization.  In my case I want the KPI to achieve Number of transactions happening between the countries(I'm talking about 2 lat and log positions). Need the line map in Geo_mapping which connects origin and destination place and width of the line should be based on frequency.

francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Lathaa,

See the thread and the great app by ASHFAQ in the link below:

http://community.qlik.com/message/528144#528144

BR,

François

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot I hope it will help my scenario. As I mentioned in my first thread I'm using Qlikview11 personal edition,which is not-licensed , and i already crossed my limitations in opening .qvw file(completed 5 times) so I cant able to open the .qvw file,which is there in thread to understand.

Is there any complete documentation available with step-by-step procedures?(with screenshots)

Lathaa

francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Lathaa,

I haven't any documentation with step-by-step procedures...

I'm sure that the application Global Network Map.qvw by ASHFAQ would be useful for you.

François