Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scale "Multiple select" box exhibition

How to scale the display of items in a multiple select box in addition to such of the box itself?

Reserved a place in my application for a multiple select box that lists description of materials.

It turns out that when you select this field opens the display panel of those records limited to the size of the box. Therefore only the beginning of these descriptions is displayed. I want to keep this query through multiple selection. There resizing this exhibition?

thank you,

Leo Carneiro

SM.PNG

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If you hover over the right hand side corner of the multi box you will get an option to expand the width of the list. Is that what you are looking for?

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Its not what im looking for!

For example

Imagine you created a Mutiple select box. You have two Columns. The first one is the field name, and in the second one you will display the records by clicking on it.

I have a limited space to place this object in the app. So I'd like to stay with the same size to the box, but when click to see the records, the panel where the records are displayed has to be larger then the column width, in other way it will display just the beginning of description

thanks