Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SAP Connector - error

We are often getting error Err Invoke Timed Out. Please Try Again from SAP Connector log (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector\Log) and the QMC task even doesn't respond to this error and therefore task is still running even fetching data from SAP failed.

Did somebody of you face similar issue?

Versions

• QV SAP Connector      5.80.2108
  • QV Server x64            11.20.12235 
  • SAP NetWeaver 7.3
  • Windows Server 2008 R2

Thank you

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There is an actual Bug in the SAP Connector, please fill a case so we can add your issue to the investigation. Bug ID is SAP-148.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi Dusan,

Your QV SAP Connector is Ver 5.80 SR3 (build:2108). Please upgrade to ver 5.80 SR4 (build:2211) and try that one first. If still a problem then please submit a Bug to Qlik.

Thanks,

Tomas

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dusan,

Could you please kindly share how the error "Err Invoke Timed Out" was resolved in your case?

We are on the newest SAP connector version but still having this type of error about once a month.

We have raised the case to the QlikTech Support.

Any recommendations based on your experience will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Danila Provotorov

Not applicable
Author

Hello Daniel,

Could you please share the update on this Bug?

Is it resolved in the SAP connector version: 6.1.0+Build:01015.release/6.1.0?

We are using this version but still having the error " Err Invoke Timed Out" about once per month.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Danila Provotorov

Not applicable
Author

Seems to upgrade to ver: 6.1.1+Build:60114 did helped, so far no connection timeout errors.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi Danila,

It was my understanding that you (or your colleague) had contact with Qlik Support regarding your issue:

SAP Extractor connector error "Invoke Timed Out"

Is it possible to get in touch with them again, if the issue persists?  (They have some additional steps to try out).

Thanks,

Tomas

Not applicable
Author

Thank you!  Upgraded to 6.1.1 too. Missed this update.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tomas,

You are right, I have just received today recommendation to update to 6.1.1 from Qlik support via my colleagues.

As I can understand the issue is known and should be resolved with the update.

Hope it will help!

Thank you for your valuable help!

Best regards,

Danila