Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Lesezeichen über INLINE Tabelle ausführen

Hallo,

ich habe 2 Lesezeichen angelegt und möchte die über eine INLINE Tabelle welche ich im Script angegeben habe auswählen können.

LOAD * INLINE [
Feld, LesezeichenID
Tag, BM01
Nacht, BM02
]
;

Wie schaffe ich nun eine Verknüpfung so das ich in einer Listbox eines der beiden Felder auswähle und dann direkt das Lesezeichen ausgeführt wird?

Viele Grüße und Danke

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

When i choose an Attribute in the listbox, the booksmarks were excute but in my listbox is no selection.

That is because the value in the listbox is not part of your existing bookmark. That's also the reason I selected the value of the tag/nacht listbox before creating the bookmark. What you can also do is add another action to the field trigger. Use a Select in Field action with Feld as the target field and =only(Feld) as Search String.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Add a Apply Bookmark action to the OnSelect field trigger of the Feld field. You can use =only(LeseZeichenID) as value for the bookmark that should be activated.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thanks for your answer. Is it possible for you the explain that step by step? I have an my Dashboard a listbox with values 'Tag' and 'Night'. What i must do with this listbox?

Thank you

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached video.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you! This is awseome. But i have a Little Problem. In my Report 3 Bookmarks were already existed. I did exactly the same like you and the booksmarks selection works fine. But there is one mistake in Report. When i choose an Attribute in the listbox, the booksmarks were excute but in my listbox is no selection.

Example: I choose the field 'Night'  and the Bookmark is activated but the field 'Night' is no longer selected? Why?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

When i choose an Attribute in the listbox, the booksmarks were excute but in my listbox is no selection.

That is because the value in the listbox is not part of your existing bookmark. That's also the reason I selected the value of the tag/nacht listbox before creating the bookmark. What you can also do is add another action to the field trigger. Use a Select in Field action with Feld as the target field and =only(Feld) as Search String.

Not applicable
Author

Okay that works! But now a last question 😃

When i select the attribute (Night) in the fieldListbox, the Bookmarks were execute. But when i selected the field (Night) once again the Bookmark selection stays und doesn´t go back into the Status before selecting the attritbue (Night). How i must Change the Action?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm not sure that is possible. I recommend against it anyway. Less 'magic' means less confusing the user. Simply add a text box or button with a Clear All action to clear all selections. Or instruct the users about the Clear button in the task bar of Qlikview.