Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Only show values in list box with sales volume

Hello,

I have a list box showing Product Descriptions. I would like to only show values in this list box that have an associated volume. I have tried the following in the <Expression> option of the field drop down, but it selects the 'Actual Volume' field as well when I use the 'Product Description' list box as a filter:

=if([Actual Volume]>'0',[Product Description])

Please can you advise?

Thank you,

Mel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Mel,

Sure, just expand the set analysis to disregard the selection, like this:

Aggr(Only({<[Actual Volume]={'>0'},[Product Description]=>} [Product Description]),[Product Description])

Regards,

Piet Hein

View solution in original post

6 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Please try to move the condition to a Set expression, I think it should be something like

Aggr(Only({<[Actual Volume]={'>0'}>} [Product Description]),[Product Description])

Not applicable
Author

Hi Piet,

Thanks very much for this - this appears to work well, however, when I make a selection, all other values in my list box disappear entirely, rather than 'greying out' as do my other list boxes. Do you know how to work around this?

Thank you

Mel

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Mel,

Sure, just expand the set analysis to disregard the selection, like this:

Aggr(Only({<[Actual Volume]={'>0'},[Product Description]=>} [Product Description]),[Product Description])

Regards,

Piet Hein

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Mel,

Did this solve your issue or do you need more help? If this is solved, could you mark my answer correct? It will close the thread and help others to find solutions.

Regards,

Piet Hein

Not applicable
Author

That worked, thanks very much Piet!

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You're welcome!