Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to check the license is available in server

Hi, My case I will be opening qvw files in local and will not specify any server name while opening the file.

but I need to check is the license is available in default server. how can I achieve it??

shall I open a dummy file in server and hold it till I close my actual file?? will this work out? or is any other way to acheive it?

5 Replies
vikasmahajan

Go to System

Select License

Select  Qlkiview Server  License

This will show you license

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

open a qlikview exe new file at right bottom u can find license information.......it will be somthng like u r using leased license frm server followed by server name

Not applicable
Author

sorry My post may not be clear.. I actually want to do it by code,,, By code I want to check the license availability in server before opening a file.

Not applicable
Author

sorry My post may not be clear.. I actually want to do it by code,,, By code I want to check the license availability in server before opening a file.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Try the following link, it will take you to all the API documentation, which is what I believe you are looking to find:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/en-us/developer/#HomeDeveloper.htm%3FTocPath%3D_____1

Regards,

Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.