Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

In QS : Show labels on data points is not working for bar chart

Hi ,

I tried create a bar chart in QS, Here can any one tell me how to display data labels on bar chart?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Guruprem,

The option is located in the Properties panel on the right under the Appearance Tab, under the Presentation sub-tab: It is labeled as Value labels.

For a pie chart:

Please verify that this is what you see OR do not see - if you do not see this - or if it appears "disabled" please attach a screen shot of the issue.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

enable the "show data label points" in presentation property of the bar chart.

regards,

Prabhu Appu

Not applicable
Author

That option is not enabled, If you can see whole snapshot I provided, I have highlighted that I could not change that option.

I have no clue why for some options are not enabled, One more example of this kind is, here I am attaching a snapshot of "MFA Interactive.svf"(example provided by Qlik), In this pie data labels exists even though nothing such as enable/disable exists in properties.

prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Can you attach a sample application...

Regards,

Prabhu Appu

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Guruprem,

The option is located in the Properties panel on the right under the Appearance Tab, under the Presentation sub-tab: It is labeled as Value labels.

For a pie chart:

Please verify that this is what you see OR do not see - if you do not see this - or if it appears "disabled" please attach a screen shot of the issue.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

This is correct answer. My mistake is I did not know that we need to drag the button from 'OFF to ON' or 'ON to OFF ' , all I had tried was just clicking on other ends and felt why this button was not moving to other end.

Daniel-PNW
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there some reason the option for data point labels will NOT show up in a "Combo Chart" ? I have it selected yet there are no options, and there are no more scroll bars visible.

2017-01-30_9-54-50.jpg