9 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

In QS? Think it does not work yet

in QL? dynamic CAL-assignent allowed?

Not applicable
Author

we have 35 cals.5 for user level and 30 for document level.out of 35 we have utilized almost 30 cals,6 are still remaining but when I try to add any new user and assign  cals to it in QMC then it says no cals available.

prieper
Master II
Master II

what is the entry in QMC regarding the licences?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

i have tried every possible thing.have read a lots of blogs ,still unable to assing cals to users.can u plz share ur skype id so i can share my screen with you if possible

Not applicable
Author

25 document cals and 5 user cals in QMC

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Faiza,

Have you assigned a document cal for an application say "APP1" and did the renaming of any of its folder name or file name in QMC ?? or deleted/removed any application from QMC without removing the doc cal??

Not applicable
Author

We have actually got 3 dashboards which are business,HR and BISP.altogether i have 35 cals.4 cals have been assigned to HR dashboard ,1 to BISP and 16 to business Dashboard.but unfortunately when i try to create a new user and assign doc cals of business dashboard  to it then it simply dosesn't show the respective dashboard on its screen and its say no cals available.i am completely stucked dont know what to do.i know that we have ustilized only 25 licenses and still 5 are remaining.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Plz Post the error screenshot