Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with QlikView Server and reload

Hi,

i have QlikView Server Small Business 9. I have one file which should be reloaded every night at 01:30, but it not starts reloading in that time. It starts in 02:30, 04:30, 07:00 etc. It`s important the reload to start in 01:30. I manage the time of reload under QlikView Enterprise Management Console.

Thanks in advance!

Svetoslav Todorov

Bulgaria

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

u check the time zone like gmt or something etc ............

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Svetoslav,

Open the Management Console, go to User Documents. Click on the document you want to reload, click on the Reload / Daily radio, be sure to set your system time there. The document will reload at the time you have specified there, when that time matches your server time.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answer! I can`t understand what means system time, i write there the time in which i want to start the reload.

Thanks,

Svetoslav Todorov

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Svetoslav,

For what it's worth, my answer was about version 9. Check that your server time (as suggested above), and the radio "Daily" is checked. If your server time is 0600 and you have one reload for 0600 it will start at that time. Check in your "Status" tab in the Management Console, under the "Scheduled" field that the time shown is correct.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answers!

Svetoslav Todorov