Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New Qlik Sense extension released on Qlik Branch: Compare Period Chart

Hi, today I released a first version of a Qlik Sense extension called Compare Period Chart.

thumbnail.png

My ambition is to leverage one of Qlikview/Qlik Sense most powerful features in a more user friendly way, the Set analysis. I want to separate it from the measure as it's own entity, and make it addative. Just like a filter. This is demonstrated in this extension.

Check out the example app included in the extension!

http://branch.qlik.com/projects/showthread.php?408-Compare-Period-Chart

This is just the first version and I want to improve this with the help of the community and the developers from Qlik.

Roadmap

Axis customization

Custom colors

Custom components for better UX

Best regards

Karl

3 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

This looks awesome! Great work!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response!

Have you tried it out? And what do you think about my use of set analysis as a filter? It's even better showcased in my first extension KFTable. You can find that on Qlik branch as well.

I have updated the visualisation with some formatting options for the tooltip and conformed the properties to match the built in visualisations better.

Not applicable
Author

Karl,

I am trying this but it wont work with my data which is a sample order line item table with transaction date and total amount. Keeps saying Measure nr 1 has no data when i try to add the measure of totalamount.

I have other graphs working well with my data. Also your demo app works just great.