Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with field event triggers

Hello,

I have a problem with field event triggers in Qlikview.

In my qvw I use this formula in the field event trigger 'Select in field' on the fields 'CalendarYear_pakbon' and 'KLANTNAAM_LEVEX':

The problem is as follows:

I first select a year in the field 'CalendarYear_pakbon' which value will automitically be selected in other 'year-fields' because of the field event trigger..

Then I select a customer in the field 'KLANTNAAM_LEVEX'. These values will also be selected by the field event trigger in the other customer fields that I have. Untill this point everything works perfectly.

When I select the year first and then a customer in the 'KLANTNAAM_LEVEX'-field, I can deselect the value in 'CalendarYear_pakbon' and all the other year-fields will be cleared.

When I first selected a customer in the field 'KLANTNAAM_LEVEX' and then a year in the 'CalendarYear_pakbon'-field, then I have the problem that when I deselect the value in 'CalendarYear_pakbon', the other year-values will not be cleared.

I would like to be able to deselect the values in both fields at any time with the right effect, independent from the order I have selected both fields in.

Could somebody tell me how I can solve this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

try to add an event OnChange on 'CalendarYear_pakbon'  to clear the related year fields.
I noticed that deselection is interpreted as a change of the field.

Elena

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

try to add an event OnChange on 'CalendarYear_pakbon'  to clear the related year fields.
I noticed that deselection is interpreted as a change of the field.

Elena

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Elena!

That's the solution!