Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III

New to Qliksence !

Hi All,

Is it possible to do comparative analysis,conditional enabling in customized reporting, what if analysisa and  session access  in QlikSence. If so please provide me some examples .

Thank you ,

Regards,

Ganesh.

4 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Gannesh,

If you are new - I suggest you check out these series of videos located here:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

IN regards to your questions:

Is it possible to do comparative analysis,conditional enabling in customized reporting, what if analysisa and  session access  in QlikSence. If so please provide me some examples .

Your questions is quite broad, so in short the answer is yes - if you would like more specifics - please drill in a bit more to the requirement.

Comparative Analysis (as a feature) - is not available - such as the use of Alternate States / Groups - but can be built using a combination of Visualizations. Simple what-if analysis is possible with the use of variables and you can even incorporate a Slider Extension Object - to adjust the variable in the UI. I believe you mean, SECTION ACCESS, this is available in the Server version of the Qlik Sense software.

You can see many examples, samples and tutorials at the video pages - in the link listed above - as well as in our online help - Qlik | Help

Hopefully this will get you in the right direction.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Michael, I appreciate your reply. I have gone through every video you suggested, they are every informative. But I need bit more info on ' Comparative Analysis (as a feature) - is not available - such as the use of Alternate States / Groups - but can be built using a combination of Visualizations.' and 'Customized reporting(Conditional option in chart properties).

If you can provide a sample qvf on mentioned topics, It will be so helpful for me.

Thanks ,

Ganesh.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This thread has a complete example in Qlik Sense on how to do a comparative analysis without the feature but using Data Islands coupled with Set Analysis to achieve it.

http://community.qlik.com/message/688754#688754

Good Luck !

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hey Petter! Thanks for your reply. Hope you are well.

Take Care,

Mike Tarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik