Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to hide and display a chart in qlikview using with button object?

hi ,

I am madhu.I created a listbox and barchart.I want to hide that chart using with button  like this If i select  button then that sales chart hide.again i select button then the sales chart  display.I do not know how to do this task. can you help to me? ple

Button

Capture1.PNG

thank you

Regards:

madhu

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

that is interview question simmons

Not applicable
Author

you've created 4 bar charts then? Just use the show condition on each one to be relative to the name, based on the selection.

e.g East bar chart show condition would be something like

Index(Getfieldselections([YourFieldname],'East')>0

Not applicable
Author

thank you simmons

Not applicable
Author

hello simmons.i am madhu

I created  2 listboxes in qlikview.that are  1.productid listbox and 2.dateupdate listbox.  and create 2 buttons for each listbox.I use variable for one button object like this vshowhideobject i use expression like this if(vshowhide=1,0,1) after i apply  variable in list box layout tab in conditional like  this  vshowhide=1.I applied same method in another listbox  using button in qlikview.  if  i select product button then display productid listbox .ok it working well.but the problem is second button if i select date button then display only date listbox but it displayed 2 listboxes .I want display listboxes like this.If i select product button then display only productlistbox.if i select date button then display only date listbox.but  when i select date button it display two objects.I want display listboxsas per button selections.I do not know how to finish this task.can you help me pls.

1. it is working .

Capture22.PNG

2.I want display like this.

Capture23.PNG

3.the problem is when i select date button it  display 2 listboxes like this.

Capture24.PNG

4.I  want display  like this  if  i select  product button then display only productidl istbox.and if i select date button then display date listbox.how to display like this .can you help to me ? pls.

Thankyou

Regards

madhu