Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Defaulting to Full Browser mode on Mobile Devices

• On mobile devices, when you first enter QlikView Access Point, you are prompted to select the preferred client mode: Small Device/Full Browser as shown on image below.

Question, is there a way that we can set the Preferred Client mode to Full Browser Version by default for all users? Without having to prompt each user for their preferred mode. Also noticed that if the user does not made a selection, it goes to Small Device Mode by default. We realize that this prompt will only occur whenever a user enters QlikView portal for the first time or as long as they have not made a selection. Our intent is to by-pass this step from our  Qlikview user and for them to view the document full browser mode by default. If they need to switch to Small Device, they can do so by changing their setting in the Favorites & Profile dialog.

qlikview.jpg

Labels (1)
4 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You can change individualy for any user, you have to log on and go to Favorites &Profile and then there you set the option you want

I attached a image to help

if you want to set for allhelp2.jpg user you have to go to the qmc(management console) and set it as default

i attached another image to help you

Fernandohelp1.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your respond Fernando, however, this doesn't answer my question.  We would like for the Preferred Client to be Full Browser mode by default. We have Qlikview solutions that are going to be deployed onto IPAD to our field force and would prefer to display the Qlikview document in Full Browser mode by default. Eliminating the step for our end-user to set.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

you can set in the console managment by default and always will show the browser you select

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Ralph, I recently documented the solution to this issue in a blog article, if this is still something you're struggling with. If not, hopefully it can help someone else!

http://www.infinityinsight.com/blog/?p=288

Cheers,

Vlad