Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Corrupt Data

Hi

I'm experiencing a 'Corrupt Data' error with internally designed presentations.

The application works for a while, typically 2-3 weeks, then gives the error, at which point it has to be rebuilt. This has happened twice so far.

Please assist

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

additional infoqlik err2.png

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Yande,

Which version of Qlik Sense are you using?

Regards,

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael

Its Version 1.0.1.0

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

OK great to know - I am aware of substantial fixes in version 1.02 that alleviated this problem. I too experienced this and since upgrading - have not.

I would suggest you upgrade to version 1.02 and let me know how you make out.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael

We are still experiencing this error on version 2.0.1.0

The 'App' we use in Qlik Sense is based on an MSSQL 2012 view

We set a scheduled task in QMC to refresh the App data - which happens a few times and then Corrupts the App

Regards

Yande

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Yande, I would suggest you contact support@qlik.com to report the issue. Let me know if that is an option for you and please let me know the case #.

Note - there is a new service release available - 2.0.3 - i checked the release notes and did not see a mention of this.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Any news regarding this issue?

We're experiencing it as well.

Thanks,

Gal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Iam using version 2.1.1 and still have the same problem.

Its probably happened because an internal service or antivirus that can result in deleting bin or temporary qlik sense files.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I still have not found a solution to this despite reporting it to support who advised an upgrade.

This was done but still the problem persists - I have now resorted to running the task manually at certain time intervals