Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III

list box color

the list box displays selected values in the green color .I am using the corner tag. The non selected values are displayed in the grey The color of the grey is very light in color .Need to change that option to dark grey or dark black . How to do that.

to change or display the non selected color values.

Please suggest some method .

I have made changes in selection appearance in document properties > style and color scheme .But there is no change taking place in the color of the non selected field values.

Thanks

Sriram

15 Replies
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That's what I wanted to know in case of new document even after I changed the options in selection styles to custom but even then it is getting back to qlikview classic

even after changing the option to custom it is not getting reflected.

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Please provide your inputs on how to proceed with the changes

Not applicable

Hi,

In the first image I have used an extension to change the selected value color and that might change the unselected value color from light to dark. In 2nd image , I have changed the color scheme to classic extended. Hope this will help you.
xrth.PNG

xrta.PNGuntitled.png

Regards,

Sudha

rubenmarin

Hi Sriram, sorry but I don't know more.

If you want to test the extension, the link is: Document Extension to override green selection color

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

can you share me the extension or macro used to change the color coding

Not applicable

PFA