Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Etiquetas de datos

Buenas, soy usuario de Qlik Sense Desktop, tengo dos dudas.  ¿Hay alguna forma de poner etiquetas de datos en los gráficos combinados? Y ¿En el gráfico de columnas apiladas se puede poner etiquetas de datos a cada tramo de la columna apilada, ya que aunque se puede poner etiqueta de datos, solo te pone la suma total de la columna?

Espero vuestras respuestas, muchas gracias.

Un saludo.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Jose - data labels are not an option in combination charts, that is by design - in order to reduce possible clutter of labels due to the possibility of multiple data points per axis measure. For the stacked column chart - it will only label the sum of the whole not the individual sections.

I can submit these suggestions for possible improvements to our R&D team.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I'm using Qlik Sense Desktop, I have two doubts. Is there any way to label data Combination charts? And In the stacked column chart Can you put data labels for each section of the stacked column, because although you can put data label, only makes you the sum total of the column?

Sorry for my English.

I hope your answers, thank you very much.

A greeting.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Jose - data labels are not an option in combination charts, that is by design - in order to reduce possible clutter of labels due to the possibility of multiple data points per axis measure. For the stacked column chart - it will only label the sum of the whole not the individual sections.

I can submit these suggestions for possible improvements to our R&D team.

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik