cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Child Distribution on pie chart

Hi,

I have a master data table with a hierarchy of budgets.

BudgetUIDNameParentBudgetUIDjavascript:;Sum
1General-1000
2System 11150
3System 21100

I have been try to demonstrate distribution structure on pie chart as shown in the screen.scr.png

I have tried set analysis to calculate sum of budget pieces, but unsuccessfully .

Appreciate if someone could help on this.

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a pie chart with no dimension and three expressions:

Not distributed: sum([javascript:;sum]) - sum({<PartentBudgetUID={1}>}[javascript:;sum])

System 1: sum({<Name={'System 1'}>}[javascript:;sum])

System 2: sum({<Name={'System 2'}>}[javascript:;sum])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but i need a little more help It is clear only for these specific values (one parent, two systems). And what about there are many objects with different systems and parents. How can i define set analysis without specific system/parent values?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't. There has to be a link between systems and parents. All records of the same 'family' need an identifier that uniquely identifies the family. Perhaps you can remodel your data using the hierarchy function.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But i have all the fields generated by 'Hierarchy' function such as UID, ParentUID, NodeName, Depth.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You didn't mention that before. I can't read minds so I don't know anything about your data if you don't tell me. If you used the hierarchy function you should already have the fields you need. Perhaps you can post a qlikview document with the data so somebody can create a solution for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sorry

See in attachment for example and preferred result.scr2.png

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much. But i can't modify it to bar chart as i need. If i add new dimensions (period, name1, name2) it became incorrect.