Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server Access Denied - Server overloaded

Hi *,

my QV Server 9 (SR4) shows the users the error: Access Denied - Server is busy (Zugriff verweigert. Der Server (Server) ist derzeit überlastet. Wenn das Problem fortbesteht, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren Systemadministrator) if I try to open a qvw (ieplugin and Desktop).

I can't even open the demo qvws (e.g. films.qvw)
Taskmanager shows me that the server isn't busy, almost no CPU and memory usage.
Restarting the services and server didn't solve the problem. Logfiles don't show any errors.

Anyone an idea?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Aloah

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Have you verified the communication on port 4747?

Like:

telnet.exe <qvsmachine> 4747

Not applicable
Author

Connecting via telnet seems to work (Conncting to... no error). Is it possible to test this more detailed or are there any commands? I can also see the apps in Accesspoint.
No Firewall running.Reload Tasks are running fine.

Not applicable
Author

Found this in Events Log file:

2010-06-29 19:37:33 2010-06-29 20:50:00 4 504 Information CAL usage: Access denied! The server is currently too busy

why do I get the message from QlikOcx?

Thanks for your help.

lhr
Employee
Employee

normally you get this message when the qvs has too many concurrent sessions. check qemc -> system -> qvs -> performance -> maximum number of concurrent sessions.

Not applicable
Author

You could also try reducing the inactive timeout value in the QEMC to ensure that idle connections are freed up as soon as possible, especially if the client side hangs and does not drop the connection properly.