Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server Reload saving very slow 11.20 SR4

Last week I upgraded to 11.20 SR4, since then all other reports have been fine except one which now takes over three hours to refresh instead of 25 minutes:

TAR Errors.JPG.jpg

When looking at the logs it appears that "Reload finished successfully" takes about 15 minutes to reach, then the "Start saving document" step takes over three hours. This does not happen when I reload directly from the Qlikview Desktop, that takes about 25 minutes and saves fine.

Wondered if it a know bug or whether there is something I can attempt to do to rectify this issue.

Many thanks,

Rich

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We are also experiencing this problem on 11.20 SR9.

I created a qlikview with no load script, and a single text item. Reloading this the log shows that the save process takes almost 3 minutes to complete.

We have KB2600217 installed, so whatever that fixes, I don't think it's the issue.

I have noticed though that on the server task manager qvb.exe is running all the time this reloads, using approx 100% of one core, and just keeps increasing the amount of memory it uses - starting from about 40mb and running up to about 2gb before it's finished.

Not applicable
Author

I would suggest you to ask to support@qlik.com

Sorry,

FM

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Send Edit Script.