Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sheet problems

Hello to everyone.

I have a problem with sheets and charts. When I import .xlsx file, add sheets with charts (have to detach on each sheet charts), save, close and reopen .qvw every chart is on it's default values and I have to do it again. I'v tried to go to properties of chart, taba Expresssions and in Definition type detach, but then I just get chart with default values.

Does anyone know how can I save my charts in sheets without changing to default (I'v tried with bookmarks)?

8 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

If you detach and chart/graph and reload the apps, the detach will get disabled and attach will by default enabled...

Not applicable
Author

Ok. But I want to know how can I save my charts (selected values) on different sheets and send to someone (for example) and when that someone open to see my "presentation"

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Create Bookmarks !

Not applicable
Author

Is there any other way without bookmarks?

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

May be create bookmark and apply document trigger on post reload...Or wait for some other to come back with a better reply...

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for reply

Not applicable
Author

Hi Milos,

All the values resulted in the charts are after some selections in the dimensions right?

Create sheet level triggers to select all such dimensions which result the same values whenever you open the sheet.

i think this would help.

Regards,

Shiva

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

When you make selections and then 'save' a qvw, your selections should remain when it's reopened again, that's default behaviour. You should check that there are no Document Triggers that clear selection, either on opening the document OR sheet selection.

Andy