cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reload task failure email document log

Hi

I have a vague memory that on an QV 11.2 SRn release there was new facility introduced to allow the Reload Task failure email to have the document log attached to it.

Does anybody know what SR this was and any details about it ?

Many Thanks,     Bill

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

This feature was introduced in QV11.20 SR5

New tags available in email template are -

[TaskLogHyperlink]   creates a hyperlink to task log in HTML, writes the full path to task log in Plain

[DocumentLogHyperlink]   creates a hyperlink to document log in HTML, writes the full path to document log in Plain

[DocumentLog]  add the line that has the error in the document log along with the line number. E.g Line 45 - Error: <error message>

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This feature was introduced in QV11.20 SR5

New tags available in email template are -

[TaskLogHyperlink]   creates a hyperlink to task log in HTML, writes the full path to task log in Plain

[DocumentLogHyperlink]   creates a hyperlink to document log in HTML, writes the full path to document log in Plain

[DocumentLog]  add the line that has the error in the document log along with the line number. E.g Line 45 - Error: <error message>

er_abhichandra
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Magnus, I tried using these tags in the templates. HOwevr, it mostly shows me the error as "No document log found". Can you tell me what could be the cause of this and perhaps how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Abhinava