Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to remove the total

removeTOTAL.bmp

There are 2 measurements (good and bads). The count of good is 600 and the total of bad is 7826 and I only want this two numbers. How can I remove the total 8429 number form the chart?

If possible the position of the 7826 (bads) should be on the position of the 8429 (which is the total).

35 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As you can see I can put both values on the axis.

labels.bmp

I wonder if I can edit their position. Like some on the button and the other on the top of the graph.

sunny_talwar

Text on the axis can not be moved. Only work around to your query is to use Multiple 'Text in Chart' and move them to the top of each individual bar.

Best,

S

Not applicable
Author

How? I cant select the "text on axis" and I want to put in two different positions.shortcut.bmp

sunny_talwar

Have you added multiple 'Text in Chart Expression for your chart? Once you have you can drag them on top of each of your object.

Best,

S

Not applicable
Author

But then I have a drill down and my graph can have 1,2 up to X days. I cant make the axes to matchs always with the options the user has chosen, can I?

sunny_talwar

That will be an issue. I don't have a perfect solution for you here. May be somebody else can chip in and give you a better solution.

Best,

S