Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reference Line show in the top

Hi all,

I use reference line my chart. But I could not make it to show the 100% value in the top of reference line. Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Jelly

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Sure , make the static max value on the y axis  equal to 110% or 1.1 for example. Then the reference line will always be visible and not hidden at the border.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Sure , make the static max value on the y axis  equal to 110% or 1.1 for example. Then the reference line will always be visible and not hidden at the border.

Untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks so much! The method you provided do work! And I also want to know whether there is another method? Since I looked other people's chart and the static max is 1 and also the reference line is 100, it also could work....

Thanks!

Jelly

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

You could keep the max at 1 and then add a 'text in chart' on the presentation tab of 100%.  Then hold down shift/ctrl keys at the same time, click the chart and you will see red lines appear around all the movable elements in the chart including the '100%' text in chart item. Just move that to wherever you want.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much!