Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I was looking at the Qlik Price Product List and got a doubt about Sense

I won't publish prices just in case its not allowed, if this topic has to be erased there no issue but I need to solve my question:

Qlik Sense

Qlik Sense Test Site with 5 Tokens Site

Qlik Sense Test Site with 10 Tokens Site

Qlik Sense Test Site with Production Site capacity Site*

Starter Packs

Qlik Sense

Qlik Sense Prod Site SP5

Those are the products I'm interested on:

The Qlik Sense Prod Site SP5 would be a server? If I want to sell a Server + 5 Tokens that's the minimun should I use as a guide that price?

13 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is no server license charge for Sense. Only Tokens.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

There is no charge for production site? neither for test site?

Then I don't understand the price list, what its suppose to mean "Qlik Sense Prod Site SP5"?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sebastian,

I informed one of our reps to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'd suggest you contact your Partner Manager or local Qlik Sales team for more details. They would have the specifics for your region,

-Rob

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

"Qlik Sense Prod Site SP5""  is a promotional bundle.  It gives you 5 tokens to use with Qlik Sense Server.  You can dedicate the token to an individual user for their unlimited use every month  or you can dedicate a token to support a pool of 10 logins that can each be used 1 / month by any user.  So you can do 2 tokens for 2 developers and 3 tokens can be used to provide 30 logins / month by as many different users as you want. 

As an admin you would monitor usage with the license monitor app (see attached screenshots) to gauge whether users are doing  more than 10 logins a month or less than that.  Then you can reallocate users to have a dedicated token if they are logging in  > 10 every month or retire them from having a dedicated token if they are logging in <10 every month.

last point is that one login can last a maximum of 1 hour.  A user who continually works for 90 minutes before finishing would consume 2 logins.

There is no charge for the server itself, no charge for concurrency, no charge for cpu/cores etc... etc...  just the tokens.

Not applicable
Author

Ok great I'm still kind confused, I will leave my email:

smozo@opta.cl

Or send me an inbox.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sebastian - the Qlik rep has contacted me and let me know they will be in touch with you to go over this.

BTW - have you seen this videos? They might help explain some of the licensing from a product usage perspective:

Kind Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Ok perfect, thanks btw.

Yeah I had seen them before, actually on the Orlando Connections last year. My doubt is purely to understand the sales concept and pricing of all the products related to Qlik Sense.

If its easier to answer as well I was thinking of Skype as a posibility as well.

Regards

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

I still have a questions:

If I have only tokens license, and I can use two or more servers in enviroment and set Production or Test server, why I´ll need to buy Test Site? What´s porpuse?

What´s Qlik Sense Prod Site SP5?

Is there a document explain this doubts? I tried and didn´t find.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM