Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

graph in qlikview?

HEY everyone!

I have 3 columns

in the antivirus_daysOld_update there are number of days that the laptop with the 00215F (for example)Netbios_name hasnt been updated

I want to have a graph (Camembert) when I can see the number of laptops that arent been updated more than 200 days old) and the one which the antivirus_daysOld_update is less than 200

Netbios_name                 serial_number                      antivirus_daysOld_update

002125F                         41F598666                                            512                  

g459665                          5463S556                                             50

The second question: I want to have in the graph VERSIONS OS the percentage instead of the number on laptop that has OS7 or OS XP.

P.S sorry I have a bad English

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

An example of counting those with >200 days:

=count({<antivirus_daysOld_update={">200"}>} serial_number)

modify it as your convenience.

Marc.

Not applicable
Author

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Not applicable
Author

heeu it didnt work

there is a problem in the syntax I think

Not applicable
Author

I wasnt clear in my question I want a graph (Camembert) who is divised into two things the numbers of laptops (which have (antivirus_daysOld_update >200 ) and the other part with the number of laptops who have (antivirus_daysOld_update<200)

that is not what I want :

Capture.PNG

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

The syntax is correct, but you need to ensure that the field name match your Exactly

=Count({1<AntiVirus_daysOldUpdate={">200"}>}Serial_number)

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Re the second question:

Dimension = version os

Expression = Count(serial_number), tick relative

Number - tick show in percent %

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Can you attached your actual QVW please?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

See the attached example

Not applicable
Author

i am so so so sorry but i cant open this look:

Capture.PNG