Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

graph in qlikview?

HEY everyone!

I have 3 columns

in the antivirus_daysOld_update there are number of days that the laptop with the 00215F (for example)Netbios_name hasnt been updated

I want to have a graph (Camembert) when I can see the number of laptops that arent been updated more than 200 days old) and the one which the antivirus_daysOld_update is less than 200

Netbios_name                 serial_number                      antivirus_daysOld_update

002125F                         41F598666                                            512                  

g459665                          5463S556                                             50

The second question: I want to have in the graph VERSIONS OS the percentage instead of the number on laptop that has OS7 or OS XP.

P.S sorry I have a bad English

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

An example of counting those with >200 days:

=count({<antivirus_daysOld_update={">200"}>} serial_number)

modify it as your convenience.

Marc.

Not applicable
Author

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Not applicable
Author

heeu it didnt work

there is a problem in the syntax I think

Not applicable
Author

I wasnt clear in my question I want a graph (Camembert) who is divised into two things the numbers of laptops (which have (antivirus_daysOld_update >200 ) and the other part with the number of laptops who have (antivirus_daysOld_update<200)

that is not what I want :

Capture.PNG

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

The syntax is correct, but you need to ensure that the field name match your Exactly

=Count({1<AntiVirus_daysOldUpdate={">200"}>}Serial_number)

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Re the second question:

Dimension = version os

Expression = Count(serial_number), tick relative

Number - tick show in percent %

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Can you attached your actual QVW please?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

See the attached example

Not applicable
Author

i am so so so sorry but i cant open this look:

Capture.PNG