Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edisa
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Error 500 Internal Server Error QMC&HUB

Hi guys!

My configuration server was working fine 1 week ago, but...now, i don't have idea why is the problem...I can't access HUB and QMC,...

I tried remove certificates, restart services, reinstall server,...etc (described in discussions forums), but nothing...

Any ideas to solve this error?

I add my LOGS:

1. In Audit_Proxy(LOG):  (my hostname is demosqv, user: adminqv)

"...Audit.Proxy.Proxy.Communication.HttpChannel.HttpChannelHandler...The already opened client to target failed to connect, trying to reconnect with a new client once.https://demosqv:4242/..."

"...Audit.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory  3312      d458ee05-7d1c-44f2-9cd4-47100c62a576    DEMOSQV\adminqv      Error during stream authentication to server..."

"...Audit.Proxy.Proxy.Communication.Streams.AsyncStreamFactory          3312      5785c5da-9d27-41a5-9711-f9a5f28b31db    DEMOSQV\adminqv      Connection negotiation as server failed 10.10.19.7:443 <-> 10.10.19.7:49705, using: SslNoClientValidation..."

2. In System_Proxy(LOG):  (my hostname is demosqv, user: adminqv)

"...DEMOSQV\adminqv      When contacting https://localhost:4242/            No se puede establecer una conexión ya que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión 127.0.0.1:4242  ..."

"...WARN  demosqv            System.Proxy.Proxy.Settings.SettingsHandler  4824      a8ed10a2-e64a-44c0-b933-480dd90bf87e  DEMOSQV\adminqv      Could not contact local repository to retrieve proxy settings    No se puede establecer una conexión ya que el equipo de destino denegó expresamente dicha conexión 127.0.0.1:4242..."

"...DEMOSQV\adminqv      Message from remote endpoint at https://localhost:4242/:<DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC -W3CDTD HTML…"

"...WARN  demosqv            System.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory            1032                b632cf8d-0265-49fe-95e9-d7870c20206d            DEMOSQV\adminqv      Error during stream authentication to server  Error de autenticación porque la parte remota cerró la secuencia de transporte..."

CAPTURE:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edisa
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have resolved my issue!

Simply, i have downloaded the new version software of Qlik Sense Server (March 2015--> (Qlik Sense v1.1.0.0), and i have re-instalated.

I dont understand why there isn't a clear support or documentation, for something so simple. I have been fighting to resolve several days, and it was as simple as reinstalling a new software again, becuase SENSE is very recent,...and in the part of server, there are lots of problems.

I hope my solution is worth to you!

Bye!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
edisa
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I have resolved my issue!

Simply, i have downloaded the new version software of Qlik Sense Server (March 2015--> (Qlik Sense v1.1.0.0), and i have re-instalated.

I dont understand why there isn't a clear support or documentation, for something so simple. I have been fighting to resolve several days, and it was as simple as reinstalling a new software again, becuase SENSE is very recent,...and in the part of server, there are lots of problems.

I hope my solution is worth to you!

Bye!