Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II

"No Access Pass"

Hi All,

I am new to Qlik Sense and I just got a new server (ABC) to test this product. I have downloaded Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense Server on this test server ABC. When I try to go to Qlik Sense Hub, I get the below error. Any idea as to why ?

Access_Pass.JPG

Thanks,

Deepti

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello  Deepti,

Please take a look at these getting started with Qlik Sense Server videos, they will clearly explain the steps you need to do to get your server up and running.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Deepti,

You need to assign manually or allocate user passes from your pool of tokens to that user.

Do it in the QMC as in here: https://help.qlik.com/sense/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/QMC_Resources_User...

Miguel

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello  Deepti,

Please take a look at these getting started with Qlik Sense Server videos, they will clearly explain the steps you need to do to get your server up and running.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Got it!

Thanks Mike.

Regards,

Deepti

deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Miguel!

suCsa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Olá, estou com mesmo problema. Não consigo acessar os app do hub. Apresenta essa mesma mensagem. Como você conseguiu solucionar esse erro?