Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table changing structure

Hi all,

I have a pivot table like this (see picture):

picture_01.PNG

The three columns (Actuals Amount, Budget Amount and Local Amount) are expressions that appear conditionally - I can only show each one separately, or two together, or (as on the picture) all at the same time. This is connected to a list box, where I can select Local, Budget or Actual.

My issue is, that when I only want to present one option (does not matter which one), the pivot table changes form (the Country and Period are moved to the right and are no longer above Exec IS Heading) and the labels disappear. Please see picture below:

picture_02.PNG

This only happens, if I select 1 option (either Actuals, Budget or Local). If I select 2 options it works fine (see picture below):

picture_03.PNG

Is there any way of preventing this?

Thank you all for your help and have a great day!!

best regards,

Jernej

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The only thing I can think of is adding a dummy expression, resizing that to the smallest possible size and setting the text color to totally transparent.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

hi Gysbert,

thanks for your suggestion. I added a dummy expression, set the font color to match the background and an " " (empty space) as a header label and it seems to work

best regards,

Jernej