Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting manual / tutorial

Hi there.

I'm looking for the newest and most detailed instruction manual / tutorial for Qlik NPrinting (ver. 16.0). Where can this be found, downloaded or seen?

Any guidance is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks.

We did upgrade to ver.16 - and everything is working fine.

About the manual/documentation: I find that the best documentation, at the moment, is the help file following with installation of NPrinting Designer ver.16.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Google Vizubi and look at their NPrinting Knowledge Base.  It contains loads of detailed step by step tutorials.

Now NPrinting is formally owned by Qlik I can see no problems with people asking specific NPrinting questions on this forum. Whilst I do not claim to be an expert, I have used it for a few years and have made most mistakes it is possible to make and could share my experiences to stop others repeating these mistakes.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Bill.

One additional question:

We have a NPrinting Vizubi ver.15.6 setup running - and are thinking about upgrading to NPrinting Qlik ver.16.

As far as I know: NPrinting Qlik ver.16 should be completely compatible with earlier NPrinting Vizubi ver.15; that is: Upgrading to Qlik ver.16 shouldn't cause any problems and the old developed NPrinting solutions should without any changes run smoothly, if one upgrades both NPrinting Designer and Server.

Any bad experiences on upgrading to ver.16 from ver.15 ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have not personally upgraded to NPrinting 16, so cannot comment from experience. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

we just upgraded to NPrinting 16 and QV 11.2 SR10. We had a weird issue with NPrinting service locking the QV Logs folders but after server reboot everything started working fine. All our NPrinting projects did not require any adjustments so they continued to work fine in 16.

As I understand from release notes, version 16 only changed license activation method to Qlik's.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks.

We did upgrade to ver.16 - and everything is working fine.

About the manual/documentation: I find that the best documentation, at the moment, is the help file following with installation of NPrinting Designer ver.16.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

great, please feel free to pick the answer and mark discussion as answered then Even if it was you who answered it