Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

two tables as a single object

Hi All,

Can we make two tables as a Single object (like two fields in a Filter Pane) in Qlik Sense.

Regards,

Arockiya.

6 Replies
Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Hi Arockiya,

In Single object you can have a sheet as object, so you can, in your case, add two tables in a sheet the use the entire sheet in a single object,

aiham

arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Aiham,

Thank you for the response. Also Can you please let me know how to add a sheet as a single Object

Regards,

Arockiya.

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

In Single object configurator you can select the "Title" of the sheet, as shown in the image below.

single_sheet.PNG

arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Aiham,

Thanks a lot again,

I am able to insert the sheet like you said. But however, the selections i made inside the sheet is not reflecting in the the sense App.

Here is how i inserted the sheet.

1. I have copied the URL from the Single configurator page for the sheet.

2. Using the "MediaBox" extension, i inserted the sheet.

Also, I am using Desktop edition 1.1.0.

Regards,

Arockiya.

caption1.jpg

Aiham_Azmeh
Employee
Employee

Yes, single object is in a new session, so selections in your sheet will not be affected.

I recommend you to use 2 normal table objects in your sheet instead of using a single object with 2 tables.

I may not really understood what you are trying to achieve.

aiham

arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Aiham,

First of all, Thank you.

I have to show the two tables in the above screenshot. The problem when I using two normal tables is, there is a empty space assigned/created by QS only for mobile screen (Below Screenshot). So I am trying to find a workaround to show the tables without the space.

Capture2.JPG

Regards,

Arockiya.