Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II

Help with graph display missing on web

Hi

i have created two charts which show a count of reasonswhich works ok in the app but when i publish it, for some reason half the bar chart dissappears... i have attached a screen shot of both to show you see if anyone else has come across this?

thanks

Liz

4 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It looks like a bug, but it must have been triggered by something unusual in the chart. The chart looks very crowded and he numbers overlap. Perhaps try to limit the number of visible entries, or play with show/hide values, etc...

qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

but when i select on showing just one month, which reduces the number of entries the chart its still not working. but only on the web version - its a bit strange,

unlessi can show the TOP 10 cancellation reasons within the chart? would this fix it and how would I do it.

thanks for youe help

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

To limit it you can use Dimension Limits 'Show only Largest 10'.

Do you get the same issue using the IE plugin AND Full browser options in the access point?

Andy

qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am using the IE plugin to view the dashbaords, i dont use the full brower option.

thanks i will try the dimensions limits just to keep the graphs tame when no selectinos have been made.

thanks