Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II

Error Task reloading

Hi guys,

I Have a task programmed and there is an error reloading automatically, but if I reload manually did not fail, anyone knows why?

Also I have to Restart the QlikviewWeb service every day, because the publish shut down suddenly

Many thank's

Labels (2)
9 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

Pls share ur error log that will helps to understand the cause,

many causes,

1. might be u don't have complete access ,specially "write"

2. service account

..etc

Not applicable

If you able to load it successfully from your local machine and not from the QMC, then the server is not able to access some file which could be on your machine. Check the log files.

Thanks

ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi

I just did the log error, may be you can help to me.

Many thank's guys

Eduard

maxgro
MVP
MVP

The document log is the file you find in the same folder as your .qvw, same name, suffix .log

I think E:\DATA BI\DOCUMENTS\Ulabox.qvw.log

Read it (at the end you find the error) or post.

Thanks

ecabanas
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi

Here it is the log file, it's extrange because when i lunch it manually it works fine

Not applicable

Hi Eduard,

According to the log, there is a problem to import data from a table. Is the table AX_SQL_CAMPANAS_2012 very large ?

18/03/2015: 1292  SQL SELECT * FROM [AX_SQL_CAMPANAS_2012]

18/03/2015:       5 fields found: CAMPANA_ITEM, DOCUMENTNUM, EVECODIGODISTRIBUCION, CAMPANA_ID, CAMPANA_BRUTO,

18/03/2015:       QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA:

18/03/2015:       Error: OLEDB read failed

18/03/2015:       General Script Error

18/03/2015:       Execution Failed

18/03/2015:      Execution finished.

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Try logon in your server with qlikview service user account and reload app.

Analyze if this problem occurs. It could be problem access with database or database driver not updated.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

On the server your document seems to have problems with querying a Dynamics AX table, just like LauraS056 pointed out. Since you open a database connection with "Integrated Security=SSPI", the Windows Account ID of the distribution service will be used to gain access to thos AX tables. The error may point to a lack of permissions for the service account.

Does it work if you change "Integrated Security=SSPI" to "Integrated Security=false" in variable QsgConAX? Changing this setting to false forces the OLEDB provider to use the supplied credentials instead of the Windows Account.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

can u confirm,

when ur running this app in ur local,which account ur using?

server is configured with which account?