Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with IE Plugin

Hello all,

I have a container with 10 list boxes added in it.

When I open the dashboard in Ajax client, container with list box object is seen clearly,

whereas if the dashboard is opened in IE Plugin, all the list boxes seems to be collapsed.

Could anyone tell the reason for this change of behavior in Ajax & IEPlugin?

Thanks a lot in advance,

VIdhya

5 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

update your IE plugin to the same version as you develop

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In principle, when you install QV Desktop, the same version of the IE plugin is already installed at the same time. If there is a difference (or just ot be sure), visit your QlikView Server and navigate to the following directory:

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin

You'll find two versions of the QlikView Plugin, one for Win8 and later and one for all other Windows versions.

Best,

Peter

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

I usually only see this with containers in containers but, making sure to untick the allow minimize/maximize seems to help

Not applicable
Author

You are right! This happens with Containers in containers only; Allow minimize/maximize option is unticked, but still I see the same !!

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

Have you both the subcontainers and items in the containers allow min/max unticked?

Although I cant say for sure it works, it appears quite random as to when it happens so I have no idea of the cause. Only reloading after modifying the items actual 'fixes' it, its just trying to reduce how often it happens. without having to remove all sub containers...