Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

schedueled qvw not loaded in server/not enough storage message

Hi,

One of my customers contacted me with the message that suddenly a couple of qvw's schedueled daily are failing as some others are still working fine. Kicking them off manualy from the management console is working. Customer also received last night the attached error : not enough storage available to complete this operation.

Has anyone faced this issue before and any idea where to find it in a log

Many thanks!

Linda Monincx

3 Replies
Not applicable

Dear Linda,

When do this message appear ?

What is your QVS version ?

Did the customer already restarted his server ?

Did he change anything recently ?

A lot of questions, but that could help to find the answer.

Rgds,

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, not reloading is happening the last 5 days but last night the not enough storage poped up also the qlikview server stood still and needed a restart but still having the same issue.

we are using version 9.0.7119.4 on a 64 bits machine having windows server 2008, available memory is 11195 MB according to details out of management console.

Owner of db is on holiday, but as far as the customer nows nothing happened?

I already asked them to reschedule the job to another time this morning, to see if that's working, still waiting for feedback, maybe another internal proces at night is causing the issue??

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Linda

Not applicable

To see why the reload of document failed, you should activate the Log in Document properties of the QVW.

Then you'll be able to check the generated log on the next reload to see why it is failing.

I would also check if all services are up and running...

I don't have any clue for the time being...