cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
segador_
Partner - Contributor III

QV Server, WebTickets. Group binding does not work

Hi! I try to setup QV Server work with DMS + Configurable ODBC + WebTickets combination.

QV Server  configured and everything fine but access with user groups not working...

Here is my "user table" specification:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tbl_A_qvUser](

[entityid] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,

[name] [nvarchar](max) NOT NULL,

[email] [nvarchar](max) NULL,

[descr] [nvarchar](max) NULL,

[password] [nvarchar](max) NOT NULL,

CONSTRAINT [PK_tbl_A_qvUser] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED

(

[entityid] ASC

)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY] TEXTIMAGE_ON [PRIMARY]

Here is my "group table" specification:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tbl_A_qvGroupUser](

[groupid] [int] NOT NULL,

[memberid] [int] NOT NULL

) ON [PRIMARY]

The names of the groups wound up as users in the table tbl_A_qvUser. Table tbl_A_qvGroupUser contains only links between users and groups.

ODBC Configuration

I checked the User Management page. Users appear from an ODBC connection.

Then I set up access to the document for the groups from tbl_A_qvUser.

Then when i go to AccessPoint (Using a user from a group Аналитики) i don't find document moves database.

Regards, Igor.
15 Replies
Not applicable

Igor, is the Executive Dashboard part of the QlikView Demo category?  What happens if you remove the category filter?

segador_
Author

Igor, is the Executive Dashboard part of the QlikView Demo category?

Yes.

when I remove the filter the document is not displayed

But if i changed the authorization to "All authenticated users"

The document became available (after refresh page)

Regards, Igor.
Not applicable

when requesting a ticket I'm assuming you are using SQL\burobin as the user name in the ticket request.  Are you using IIS or QlikView Web server for your ticketing mechanism?

This behavior is odd.  It's going to come down to a very small thing either in the web ticket code, request, or something really obscure.

Please grab this file (Dropbox - webticketsample.aspx) and place it onto your server.  You will have to make some minor modifications to the getwebticket server url, but then you can run this code (which is very similar to yours) without authentication.  In this page, QlikView assumes authentication has already taken place.

jg

segador_
Author

In the log I found the following entries

24.03.2015 18:35:21.7951691    Information    <Global method="GetAdminDocListForUser"><UserId>burobin</UserId><Type>1</Type><ExtendedDocInfo>1</ExtendedDocInfo><GroupList></GroupList><GroupListIsNames>true</GroupListIsNames></Global>

May be it will help

Regards, Igor.
segador_
Author

It seems the problem is that I use the account burobin not account for SQL\burobin. I need to check it again.

Regards, Igor.
segador_
Author

Thank you all!

Problem solved! I forgot that it is necessary to add the prefix "SQL\" at the entrance.

I changed source code

ticket = getTicket(@"SQL\"+ username, groups, ticketinguser, ticketingpassword);

Regards, Igor.