Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Numbers

Goodmorning all,

I have a list with names and addresses. Some addresses has two phonenumbers.

But if I select a address with two phonenumbers, the phonenumbers not show, but a circle.

Look behind:

Naamloos.png

10 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is normal behavior of fields in a multibox. A single "possible" value will be displayed outright. Multiple possible values will be displayed if you open the list for that particular field (click the triangle)

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Oke, but that is not what I want. I want to see all the options, not a bullet.

jsanchezh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Then, I think you should use a "list box" intead

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

You mean that I must use 2 boxes. One like the picture in the main post and a list box?

Not applicable
Author

hi,

in multibox you can see bullet only.

if you want change anything try from ->properties- presentation ->select field then change settings.

I don't think it will be change.

Regards

Vimlesh

jsanchezh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

If it happens only with the phonenumber field, it might be a possibility to use a "list box" for this field and the "multibox" for the other fields

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

These are the rules of the game:

• Use listboxes for all primary dimensions. They allow easy interaction/lookup/inspection of multiple field values. Size the listbox to the importance of the field and the availability of screen space. Never put all fields in a listbox, as there won't be enough space left for the imprtant things: charts (tables are charts as well)
  • Use a mulmtibox for a compact display of all secondary (occasionally useful) dimensions or whenever available space is running low. Multiboxes have a very strict layout: one row for both field name and value.

Multiboxes can be simulated. Maybe this will offer you the required flexiblity. If you are up to it, visit Barry Harmsen's blog at Building a nicer, dynamic QlikView multibox The Qlik Fix!

Not applicable
Author

This is NOT what I want!

jsanchezh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I am sorry, but I think the multibox option only displays single values...