Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

SQL Connection issue

Hi Folks,

I trying to connect qlikview with SQL database to gerenare few tables as QVD files . with the help of credentials able to generate connection string.

Problem: When I'm trying to load this file from QMC it is getting failed and getting error below:

The task "HelpDesk CSC SQL" failed. Part of the log file follows:

4/1/2015 11:11:17 AM    Error    The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView\Development\Helpdesk\GEN\CSC_Dataload.qvw.

4/1/2015 11:11:18 AM    Error    The task "HelpDesk CSC SQL" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QlikView\Development\Helpdesk\GEN\CSC_Dataload.qvw.

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Here If I'm trying to generate qvd or load qvw , I'm getting this window popup for login and if I use credentials here it is allowing me to connect and generate qvds.

But I want it should be automated process from QMC ,not every time doing like below:

Kindly help!

Thanks,

AS

2 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Recreate the connection using the wizard, but use the option to save the login credentials, it will include the login in the connection string (encrypted)

SqlConnection.png

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

ur desktop user name and qlikview server user name both are same?

hopes,ur server user don't have complete access on ur qv file,especially write access,that's causing the issue.