Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I don't have access to hub or qmc out of the server

Hello,

I have install Qlik Sense server 1.1.0, it's work in the local server, I can open the HUB or the QMC.

But when I want to go to the hub or QMC by other PC with chrome or IE, it's not works and I don't have any error in the page, only blank page.

I have open the 80, 443, 4244, 4243, 4248 port but I don't understand why it's not work.

Can you help me please ?

Kind regards,

Bruno

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello,

I have talk with Qlik, we need to put the IP Adress of the server in the White list to open the Hub successfull.

It's work now for me.

Kind regards,

Bruno

View solution in original post

11 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Bruno, maybe this post helps you: Re: connection lost

I solved something similar adding server IP to the 'Websocket origin white list' in 'Virtual Proxy'

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the answer but it isn't resolve the issue

I have put ip-XXXXX.us-west-2.compute.internal in the withe list but I don't have access to the hub or qmc by an other PC.

Do you have other idea ?

Kind regards,

Bruno

rubenmarin

Not much, just basic knowledge, I'll try to find a way to trace the request and see when it's stopped, can be navigator settings, network setting, firewall, web server... also look in community for something similar while waiting for a user with more knowledge than me to give a hint.

If locally works must be something blocking comunication between other computers and server.

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks, I think it's a problem between the server and other computer, it's a Amazon server, I don't know if it's important but it's my first Amazon server in Qlik Sense...

Kind regards,

Bruno

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bruno,

I have had some experience in AWS. Although I did not work with Sense there, I was able to run a Cloudera Hadoop machine.

With a similar fashion I was able to resolve my issues with Cloudera connection via allowing the related ports. I believe it may be related to that.

My humble advice is to check out the full list of related ports of Sense again. I do not know them by heart yet.

BR

Serhan

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello,

I have create a new rule in Windows Firewall with all port more 4248 with the tuto in this page :

http://www.rackspace.com/knowledge_center/article/create-an-inbound-port-allow-rule-for-windows-fire...

I have now access to the QMC in my computer but not the HUB. I have a message Connexion Lost, and when I clik in actualize, it's do nothing...

Any ideas ?

Kind regards,

Bruno

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bruno,

Instead of using windows you can use AWS Console for allowing ports. Windows might be tricky. Try via Security Groups--> <related group> --> Inbound. See the example screen.

I could not find the full list of Sense ports though. Where did you get the info? From Help docs ?

BR

Serhan

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello,

I have open all of this ports (see the liste) in AWS console too.

I have find the liste of port in a document Qlik (join here).

I have add the port 4248 for Windows Authentification.

Do you have any other idea for access to the hub please ?

Kind regards,

Bruno

rthamman
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Bruno,

I have a similar issue accessing 4243 from outside on AWS. Just wondering how you resolved it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ram