cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create this pivot ?

Hello,

I am trying to create the following pivot

Basically, there is a period selector which is used to Select Jan - 15, and the bands on the left (in red) are the aging bands.

I want to represent that there are 73 people who were in the band 11 - 20 in jan-15 moved to 0 - 10 in Feb-15 and 82 in 0 - 10 in mar - 15

I am trying to show if there is a pattern in movement between bands across periods

pivot sample.png

Is this even possible ?

Please advise.

Thanks

40 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hmm.. yea maybe you are right . I have started a new one as you suggested under App Development.

We are using Alternate state on the Sum function and then over this using the class to get the bands. So far  logically, it seems fine to me.

Now Alternate State needs to be applied for each of the dimensions over which am trying to do an Aggr. Aggr works line by line over the set as I understand.

But don't you find this behavior strange ?

sunny_talwar

We don't really need all dimensions to be in the alternate state, if we can just get the BC_Month to be then it should work according to what I am thinking.

I am sure there must be a way which we are not aware about and experts will chip in and help.

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

I think I found out the problem - Please check the attachment and let me know if I am doing the right thing.

It seems to work :S

sunny_talwar

It seems it works sometime and doesn't show anything other times. Have you tested if it is giving what you are expecting it to give?

Not applicable
Author

I will restrict the user to choose only one service and one anchor bc month and in that case it did seem to :S

Can you let me know what you are doing so that I can test that scenario as well ?

sunny_talwar

Sub_id = 20376819

%CS_BC_MONTH = 201501

Resulting table looks like this:

Chart_158768.PNG

Does this look right???

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Yes, it is as this sub has no mou in Jan 2015

Sub 20376819.jpg

sunny_talwar

Awesome!

Finally we got it to work. I feel together we were able to accomplish a lot.

Not applicable
Author

Its all thanks to you Sunny  !! Infact I dont think I would have got anywhere without your direction !

You are indeed a Wiz

Now am wondering which response of yours to mark as correct as every steps is

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha, ya that would be a tough decision to make

One a serious note, I think by helping on the community I get to learn so many things which I have never even thought could even be asked by the users and can take the ideas back to my users. Overall, its exciting to help others and learn in the process.

Best,

Sunny