Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Certification sense

Hi expert

I read that in april, in the qonecctions you can do the certification of sense :

• Qlik Sense Administrator
  • Qlik Sense Data Architect

There is some material, data or something to read about this exam? and what would be?

my doubt is that is like the certification of qlikview at developer, that there are question about model, and cases that you have to explain the best way to do the model in qlikview to gete the best performance.

this sense data architect certification would be similar to the developer in qlikview?

the qmc will be asked? the security?

thank you a lot

Fernando

28 Replies
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Pol,

The Beta exams will be rescored by April 8th and you will receive an email with your pass/fail result.

The rescore takes your Beta exam answers and checks only the items which appear on the operational (or final) exam form. This means ONLY 60 questions you answered on the beta will be scored.

Thanks for participating in the Beta exam and your patience to receive your result is appreciated.

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

So IS Qlik sense data architect exam similar to Qlikview developer exam?

What additional knowledge is required for data architect other than developer course knowledge?

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Yes, the role of the Qlik Sense Data Architect is similar to QlikView Developer. Please visit the certification web page for details about what you need to know for the Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

I already have the QlikView 11 developer certification, so is it worth doing the Qliksense data architect exam now?

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

The decision is yours. Do you want to be seen as a Qlik Sense expert?

You can review the certification web pages to see the details of the certification topics, e.g., the concept of the master library is NOT in QlikView.

Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification

QlikView 11 Developer Certification

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

OK Thanks. I am going to take the sense test.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Dear Beta Testers -

Thank you for your patience with receiving your scores.

There was a problem with the re-scoring process, so we are delayed. I hope to have it resolved by the end of this week.

Regards,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager

Not applicable

Dear Karen,

Last saturday, I received Qlik Sense Data Architect exam certification's results, but the System administration results I haven't received yet. Has there been a problem in the rescoring process on this exam?

Today I received an e-mail indicating that the 2 exams are public available on Pearson Vue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pol

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Yes, Pol, we had a problem with the scoring of the Qlik Sense System Administrator exam and had to do it twice. Your results will be available soon! Thanks for your patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

I will be taking "Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification - BETA" exam this week. Has anyone gone through with this exam?

Any ideas what level of questions there will be? Any domain area to focus? or the question will be purely link to Qlik Sense?

Thanks in advance

Satya