Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with links and IEPlugin in QV9R4. Works if I paste it, but from the favorites menu it doesn't work

HI. I'm having an issue similar wit IE 7-8, QlikView 9 R4 and the Plugin.

IF I place this link:

http://10.54.2.55/QvAJAXZfc/AccessPoint.aspx?open=&id=QVS@SERVER%7CMODEL.qvw&client=Plugin

directly into the browser.. the WindowsServer ask for user & pwd and then opens the document without issues, but if I place this as a link in favorites then it opens a logon screen from QV and later fails to load the document. IF I kill the IE process directly in the task administrator, then it reloads, the IE (version 😎 says that an error ocurred and was fixed an then it opens the document...

So far, this is only happening in Windows 7 and IE 7 or 8. I've already tried to change the IE settings to disregard secure mode, or adding the site to trusted sites. It is also happening in Windows 7 or XP and is not happening in every pc , so it should be a problem of every pc, but I have no clue of what to check now?

any clues??

Thnks !!!

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with IE 7-8 and windows 7.

any solution?

Thanks

Liz

Not applicable
Author

I substituted the ip with the name of the server back then and it worked. Haven't digged more.

Hope it helps.