Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to share the document that we made on the Qlik sense?

how to share the document that we made on the Qlik sense?thanks

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks! I can find the QVF file. And i will share it to my colleagues when work on Tuseday and Wednesday next week. I'm a intern in the company and i alreaday back to the university today. Thanks for your reply!

Regard

Tongtong

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I agree with you. The problem is the Qlik sense develop not complete?it is limited in china and we can't use it for a long time?

Not applicable
Author

Surprising! I can log in the Qlik cloud in my school now.Although it can only share with 3 people once,I am also glad to that i can use it. I think it possibly has some limited with network of company that I worked,so i couldn't log in the cloud.Thanks your help very mush!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

The free version of Qlik Cloud is limited to sharing with 3 people.

If you want to share with more people, you either need to send them the .qvf or start working with a server.

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In addition to Onnos excellent answer These 3 people can be changed, the limitation is set to three "simultaneous" users. So if you share with three people today you can change these and share with 3 different people next week or whenever you want to change these.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

If you got some nice answer from the post than mark the answer as Correct of Help Full for references.

Regards

Aaand

Not applicable
Author

OK, Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Yes,I know that.

Not applicable
Author

OK!

oknotsen