Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with the chart title of gauge chart when it is in the trellis chart mode!

Hi All,

How to show the title dynamic value in the gauge chart when it is in the trellis mode. What i mean to say is individual chart must have the individual value in the chart. When tried this i am not able to do this. Below i have mentioned the same with the comments. Hope some one can help me out!

error loading image

error loading image

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone having solution for this problem!!!

Not applicable
Author

Hello,
that's a difficult one. There does not seem to be a direct option for doing this.
But there is a workaround.

If this is the initial trellis gauge chart:
Dimension: SA_RootCause
Expression: count(SA_ID)

Then adapt it as follows:
Dimension: =if(aggr(rank(SA_RootCause,0,1),SA_RootCause)>0,SA_RootCause & chr(10) & chr(13) & Aggr(Count(SA_ID),SA_RootCause))

Now the title of each gauge is as before, with a page break, and then the value.
Below a screen copy
The format of the text is the same for the whole title. That's the limitation.
Greetings
Piet

Not applicable
Author

Hi Piet!

Thanks for reply. Surely i will try your method. By the way i want display the value as shown in the figure and not the like the one you have shown. Let me know how to do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hy,

I really think that there is no other solution at this time. Maybe in a future version. (There is a similar issue with pie-charts in trellis, where only the last pie chart gets a Legend, so the Legend will often be incomplete for all other pie-charts.)

The normal solution ( Presentation tab, Text in Chart, ... ) only adds one text per overall chart.

In fact, it adds the value for the last trellis sub-chart.

You can see the relation if you press ctrl-shift when the chart is the selected window.

Piet

Not applicable
Author

you can in the "text in chart"