Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access denied : No more user cal available

Hello everyone,

We have Publisher so we distribute the documents to the users authorized to open it. Then, we have like 120 Named cals that can be dynamiccaly assigned and we go to Licenses> QV Server> Client Access Licences to delete allocated cals and so free some Named cal.

Since yesterday, when I want to open an application "A", I get the error message " Access denied, no more user cals or session cal available"  whereas there are some free named cal according to the licences tab in QMC...

Moreover, we get the error message only for the application A, that's really weird..

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you for your help

Have a good day.

Laura

5 Replies
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III

There may be many qlikview user logged in .Please try again after some time.

Or
MVP
MVP

I feel a little silly asking, but did you perhaps accidentally uncheck the "Allow dynamic CAL allocation" box?

Edit: Oops. That second part was totally irrelevant, my bad.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, the "allow dynamic cAL allocation" is checked in the System>Licence tab.

As I said, we only have Named cal (and we use the distribution to manage the users authorized to access the application)

Colin-Albert

Have you deleted a document that has some cals allocated to it and so orphaned some of your cals?

This application by my colleague dfoster9‌ can show which documents you have allocated cals to, and who has cals alocated.

It will require you so stop and start the QVServer service to apply the changes to the ini file.

License_Analyser_K3FDS.qvw

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Make sure to include that users while distributing application.

Secondly there will be 24 quarantine time to remove License from last accessed.

Did you take that in consideration?

Regards

ASHFAQ