Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhanu_today
Creator
Creator

Adding of new dimensions in svg map

Hi Everyone,

Currently i have one svg map and its working fine.But as per the new request i need to add few(2) more dimensions in that.

I tried in by the way on turn on of web view but not getting the result.Currently pop up showing the data based on 'popup contents'  logic.

Note : Not sure the diff between Region ID ,dimension and popup contents.

More Thanks,

Dhanu

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

in the svg extension object, RegionId is your dimension. you can not add another dimension to this object without tinkering with the extension itself.

take a look at the document that comes with svg map extension for detailed explanation of each of the items.

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Saradhi for detail information shared.

Could pleas explain the word "without tinkering"?   

You mean to say that we can't change the dimension .is it?

More Thanks,

Dhanu

Anonymous
Not applicable

extensions can be modified or created using javascript. they can be complicated depending on the functionality. try researching extensions on this forum.

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Saradhi...I didnt get any help to add few more dimensions in the existing svg map.

Is there any alternate maps to available like svg with adding of multiple dimensions?

More Thanks,

Dhanu

Anonymous
Not applicable

not sure. you may have to look into alternatives like openlayer or paid extensions such as idevio, etc.

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Saradhi.Let me try.

Dhanu